I Know Here: Incheon 1 Book & Culture OS
"I Know Here" Magazine Vol.6
"A New Standard for Experiencing the Neighbourhood"
I Know Here" is a magazine that explores the value of a neighbourhood. It delves into the elements that make up a neighborhood, such as its people, spaces, and content, and offers insights into a meaningful local lifestyle for those living in the present era.
· Illuminates the culture shared within a neighbourhood and the lives of residents who have taken root there.
· Provides information to those who have long been active based on locality and the value of the space that has protected the neighbourhood.
· Introduces how a space with its own beliefs and individuality contributes to the development of a neighbourhood.
· Evaluates the potential of the neighbourhood through the factors that change the neighbourhood that attract attention.
· Chronicles the changes in the region, including the construction structure and material properties of the neighbourhood.
Size 180 x 240mm
Publication 2021. 12.
Incheon Taste Index #1 Check List
#Chinatown - Between Exclusion and Coexistence
#Rebirth - How to Use Modern Buildings for Tomorrow
#Brilliant Legacy - A Reasonable Transformation of the Tree Hill
#Urban Perversion 01 - And Yet We Sell Books
#Sinpo-dong Vibe - Original Vintage Flavor
#Wolmido Adventure - Grand Master of Wolmido
#Ganghwa-do – Three Topics, Seven Stories
Urban Transformation 02 - Taste of Strengthening a Piece of Sea
#Creator - People Sailing the Alley
Urban Transformation 03 - Saturday to Incheon
#Incheon Spectrum - The Face of Incheon in Popular Culture
Urban Transformation 04 - Incheon Native Discusses 'Magye Incheon'
#Craftman - People Making Time
#Gudo Incheon - The Turbulent Incheon Baseball Chronicle
#Kyung-In Line - Mainstay of Incheon
Urban Transformation 05 - Two-Sided Space, Old City Centre
Incheon City Centre & Ganghwa Island Tour
Map of Incheon's Old City Centre & Ganghwa Island